Search the website

Household waste

On this page

To keep your local area safe and clean, it is vital to remove rubbish and waste from your home for collection by the responsible local authority. Your waste services will vary depending on whether you live in a single dwelling – like a house or bungalow – or a residential block with shared services.

Houses and bungalows

Most waste services are provided by your local council, and you can contact them for more information on:

Flats and residential blocks

If your residential block has communal waste bins we will be responsible for looking after them in the building, so if you have any issues with the communal bins, you can contact us using the form below to let us know.

Some local authorities provide individual bins in some residential blocks, your local authority will be able to advise you on this.

We will also step in to assist if any illegally fly-tipped bulky waste is getting in the way of routine refuse collections.