On this page
Rent a Sanctuary Scotland home
For homes in North Lanarkshire:
- Visit the Common Housing Register | North Lanarkshire Council website to download an application form; or
- Email email@example.com and ask for an application form for the North Lanarkshire common housing register; or
- Phone 0800 131 3348 and ask for an application form for the North Lanarkshire common housing register
Swap your Sanctuary Scotland home
Mutual exchange is often the best way to obtain the house you want in your chosen area. Existing tenants may be able to exchange with another public sector tenant in certain areas.
To find someone to swap homes with:
Register with Home Swapper (new window). The free HomeSwapper service helps you arrange a mutual exchange with thousands of tenants across Scotland.
Council Tax and Benefits
Please visit the North Lanarkshire Council website if you wish to:
- Pay your Council Tax
- View your Council Tax band
- Apply for a Council Tax discount, exemption or Housing Benefit
Rubbish and Recycling
North Lanarkshire Council runs a bulk refuse collection service for household items too big for your bin.
Things too bulky or awkward for normal collection can also be taken to your nearest public refuse site.
Please visit the North Lanarkshire Council website for more information.
Social Care and Health
Learn more about North Lanarkshire Council's Social Care and Health Service.